Tuesday, October 15, 2013 ·


My first kitchen project started the day one when I saw my new place.  I was in the process of buying a condo in Las Vegas and I saw a potential about having a new and updated kitchen. For a good reason that was my last project after months of hard work. Step by step during this renovation project, I met different people that helped me out to finish areas that needed more attention.

Fortunately, connecting with contractors they recommend me to look at BuilderElements.com and the kitchen cabinets I saw like the Mocha Maple Glaze has everything I was looking for the right color, quality and affordable prices that made me bought my kitchen cabinets.

The process of having my new kitchen was really fast, in one day I have my kitchen cabinets assembled and installed and the next day installing the granite. 

The process of assembly the kitchen cabinets can be found here in the following link:
http://www.builderelements.com/kitchen-cabinets/assembly.html
 
You can see my kitchen before and after, it is like day and night.  This project was finished a couple of years ago and I love my kitchen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Followers